Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions before ordering. It helps us to plan better and ensure product and service quality we promise to deliver.
By making a purchase or accessing the Website of Defence Bakery, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all of these Terms and Conditions when making a purchase on www.defencebakery.in
Completion of all orders are subject to availability the same in shop and then at commissary.
1. Custom Cakes, menu items On Order and other Customized orders
-An inquiry shall be confirmed further with clarity of details and upon receipt of advanced payment, received by Defence Bakery at least 48 hours before the delivery date.
2. Regular Menu Items
-Order for regular menu items (excluding the items ON ORDER) can be placed via online shop www.defencebakery.in/order-online, via email email@example.com or phone between 10.00AM to 8.00PM I.S.T., on all days of the week.
-We will make every effort to fullfill the same day delivery provided that the order is made before 8.00 pm. Orders placed after 8.00 pm will be considered next day order.
-In case of online order for Regular Menu Items (not bulk orders) subject to availability of the same.
We are selling perishible items with short shelf life and it might happen that they are sold out quickly. We make fresh next day.
-Phone numbers for placing orders:
Defence Colony: +91 011 46698829
+91 011 24338119
+91 011 24333178
GK II, M Block: +91 011 40568076
CP, KG Marg : +91 011 40347525
1. Every Online Order has to be confirmed by Defence Bakery within 24 hours. Make sure your contact number and email address is
mentioned in the order. If you do not receive your confirmation via mail, sms or call within 24 hours please contact the Bakery immediately.
2. Any changes to the order must be confirmed in written or in person 24 hrs prior pick up or delivery.
3. If for any reason we are unable to complete your order, we will contact you and ask you to amend the order.
4. The weights of cakes indicated are approximate and might vary (see FAQ).
5. Defence Bakery does not guarantee to match up the exact colour and designs you have chosen. Pictures are used as reference only.
The final product may vary (see FAQ).
6. For photo cake ready file (pdf/jpeg) is required. If the image requires editing it will attract an editing cost with respect to third party
7. Please be aware that whilst your chosen products may not be made with nuts or other allergenic request, however, it will be prepared in
a kitchen where tree nuts/ gluten products may be processed.
8.Completion of all orders are subject to availability of food in shop and then at commissary.
There Is No Perfect Online Ordering System And The Amendments For Amelioration Will Be Made Periodicaly.
1. To process an order of Custom Cakes, menu items On Order or other Customize orders, non-refundable 50% advanced payment of total order value is required.
2. In case of regular menu items order and home delivery, necessary payment shall be cash on delivery (COD), net banking or online payment.
3. Applicable Taxes are extra. Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4. Payments can be made by cash at one of our outlets, through internet banking or via online payment gateaway, at least 48 hours before delivery of the order.
Bank Details for Net banking payments:
Transfer Title: Name, Cake name/flavour, Date of pick up
Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank
Beneficiary: DEFENCE BAKERY PVT. LTD.
BRANCH: A-270 Bisham Pitmah Marg, Defence Colony, New Dehi - 110024, India
IV. SHIPPING & DELIVERY
1. We can arrange for home delivery of orders (excluding Custom Cakes) in Delhi and NCR areas listed in a chart.
2. Home delivery is organised through third parties.
3. The delivery cost and risk is entirely borne by the customer.
4. Delivery Charges are extra. Any toll taxes paid on way to delivery address shall be borne by the customer.
5. Home delivery within Defence Colony area:
*Free home delivery with a minimum order amount of INR 200/-
*Chargeable INR 50/- for an order of more than 1.5 kg cake & bulk orders
6. We do not arrange delivery for Custom Cakes. These cakes can be inquired, ordered and paid for online but must be picked up from our outlets in Greater Kailash II, CP, Defence Colony respectively.
7. We take sufficient care in shipping your orders. Cakes are delicate and are prone to damage in vehicles traveling in city traffic. Though we arrange special vehicles and equipments to handle them, we would advice our customers to be aware of the damage that could be caused during the shipping. No refunds either in part of in full would be provided in case of shipping related damages.
8. During bad weather conditions the delivery service might be delayed, please keep this in mind when ordering during these periods.
Please Be Aware That Defence Bakery Will Do Everything It Can, To Meet The Delivery Time You Specified, However Delivery Times May Be Affected By Factors Beyond Our Control Like Delhi Traffic Issues and Therefore Cannot Be Guaranteed. We Will Inform You If We Become Aware Of An Unexpected Delay.
1. Perishable products should be consumed the same day and refrigerated immediately. Since our products are perishable goods and are made to order, we would not be able to provide any refunds for not delivering the products due to wrong addresses, recipient unavailable and other causes beyond our control.
2. Cancellation advice of orders must be received via email at least 24 hours before delivery date and in case of Plum and Fruit cakes at least 7 days before delivery date. A flat fee of 10 % of the value of the cancelled order (excluding delivery charges, if any) shall be charged as cancellation fee *conditions apply
3. There is no possibility of cancellation an order which is already in preparation or is prepared and the advance amount is non refundable in such a case.
4. If, for any reason you wish to re-arrange the date of your order, Defence Bakery will try to accommodate these changes without any additional charges, provided sufficient notice is given and we are able to provide a cake for the re-arranged order date. All changes must be intimated via email and only after a confirmed reply will it be applicable.
5. Refunds, if any, will be made in the form of shop credit.
We deal in highly perishable food Items. We strongly request that food once sold will not be taken back or exchanged.
VI. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK POLICY
All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, is the property of defencebakery.in and protected by copyright. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, uploaded, published and transmitted without prior, written permission from Defence Bakery. Defence Bakery is a registered trademark.
VII. USER ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATIONS TERMS
1. Registering at Defence Bakery is free service and you will receive a username and password upon completing the website's registration process or completing a transaction. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to:
-Immediately notify Defence Bakery of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security
-Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Defence Bakery cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this requirement. You agree that if you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or Defence Bakery has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Defence Bakery has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership with Defence Bakery and refuse to provide you with access to the website.
2. If you are a non registered user you agree that upon reviewing the order at the website a user account will be auto created for you and the access to the same will be communicated to your email address provided.
When you use the website or send emails or other data, information or communication to Defence Bakery, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Defence Bakery through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Defence Bakery periodically, as and when required. Defence Bakery may communicate with you by email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Your use of the website entitles you to receive periodic communication regarding Defence Bakery services through email, sms, telephone or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. If you wish to not receive periodic informational communication from Defence Bakery you can unsubscribe to the communication through your account settings.
All Prices declared on the Website are inclusive of taxes. Please verify the total payable amount during checkout before placing the order. Our prices are liable to change anytime without notifying you. You shall be responsible for full payment of the order received by you. All charges payable shall be displayed on the Website, no extra charges would be application for these services.
You agree that your usage of the Website is a limited license to place an order using the Website. This license is to access the Website for personal use. You are not authorized to modify or download any portion of the Website without written consent of us. You do not have commercial license to use this Website. No part of this Website shall be used by you for any commercial purpose without written consent from us.